Monday, November 17, 2008

    Thanks to Monica, I am back in business... She is for sure one person - who is full of the right direction. 
     My old TV died a good while ago, that was when Lisa and Monica brought a new one from Bolivar.  It was a delight to watch, and to use in connection with my WebTV.  Monica had taught me to blog. and I was in the process of learning to reply to comments when the BRAND NEW TV died.
     Monica came and picked up the  the  dead TV a few days ago, and  today she reinstalled the new one.  What a difference a day makes...what a difference a new TV makes....and what a difference Monica makes. 
       
                      FRED
Once a classic verse I wrote,
About old Fred - my lovely goat,
Graceful horns adorned his head,
Such a classic goat - was Fred,
He was somehow not the same,
As other goats, he was urbane,
I was inspired - so proud to own,
That old goat - I wrote a poem,
Alas - the verse I can't recall,
I'll write hereafter on the wall,
Oh classic verse!  Oh ravished fate!
My very best - old Freddie ate. 
 


God bless you  ---  Mary  Patty

3 comments:

Kim said...

ROTFL - Welcome back to blogland Mary! I thought for a moment you were about to share a poem written about Monica...that is why verse two just cracked me up! Glad to see you back on track :) PS I am HONORED that you left me a comment on my blog. Have a wonderful day!

Mary said...

Monica is one in a million.
She is best friends with my
granddaughters Laura and Lisa. Bolivar is at least
40 miles from here, I was
amazed that she picked up the TV here..a few days ago...took it to Bolivar and then today...
brought the new one..and
installed it, and thought nothing of it.

Nadine said...

I'm glad you are back in business. Monica is a sweetheart.